Wednesday 18 March 2015

Dancing skies

Words fail me so here are some snapshots from the dancing skies last night here at Treshnish. I wandered in and out with my camera and tripod, in awe of the light show we were being treated to.  It was the most colourful, varied and prolonged display of aurora borealis I have ever seen. 

At one point during the course of the evening, I ventured off Treshnish, hoping to get the Croig pier with some good skies but while I was there it was reasonably inactive, though it picked up again when I got home.  Eventually the cold and tiredness pulled me indoors, at about 4am.  The skies were still dancing with light at that time but I needed my bed. 





















We still have some spaces between now and the end of April, which we are offering a pretty starry Special Offer on - spring season cottages at winter season rates! Please contact us for details by email before trying to book online.

eXTReMe Tracker