Thursday 16 June 2016

June 16th 2016 #30DaysWild



I was travelling today. From Tobermory to Kilchoan by ferry, and driving the beautiful road along Loch Sunart to Salen (mainland), through Acharacle to Glenuig, Lochailort and up to Mallaig.  Unfortunately I didn't have much time for stopping, though I did stop for these beautiful Lilies before Acharacle, and to photograph this pretty pasture.

On the crossing there were groups of guillemots and razorbills flying past and then dropping down to float about, solitary Gannets are always wonderful to see. It was grey cloudy, spitting with rain and quite windy.  The wind prevented the ferry from being able to dock in Lochboisdale.  Instead we were diverted to Lochmaddy, which meant we all then had to drive at 10pm down to Lochboisdale. There was a bit of a convoy at speed thing going on, so I didn't stop on the way.    I finally arrived after 11pm! 
eXTReMe Tracker